The only reason I can honestly give is College, these last couple of months the work, assignments and exams have been coming thick and fast and as much as I love you guys and writing and my blog. I did have to unfortunately put it on the back burner as I have to ace these exams and assignments to get my university place in September which I can thankfully say now that I have my last exam result, I have got all my grades needed for September!
I hope you guys understand and I will now be back every Thursday (from next thursday onwards) with new blog posts!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair used to be naturally pin straight but I've noticed over the last year it seems to have gotten a slight wave to it.
2. What is your natural hair colour?
My natural hair colour is blonde, it used to be like a baby blonde when I was younger and then it turned more to dirty blonde as I got older and partly because I use to swim a lot!
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I definitely get it done at the salon, I don't think I could trust myself to do it myself.
4. How often do you wash your hair?
I use to wash my hair every third day but I wash it every other day now, which is mainly down to the fact that I go to the gym every other day.
5. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
I pretty much brush my hair through and wear it like that, I occasionally change up the style if I have some spare time or I particularly feel like it.
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or do you go to a salon?
I don't really go any get mani/pedis but I do try and paint my nails as often as I can, but I quite like wearing them natural with just a clear coat on top. I do go and get my nails done though if I have a special occasion!
7. How often do you change your nail polish?
When I wear it I probably change it when it starts to chip, which is generally after a couple of days. But I like to give my nails a couple of days rest between polish colours.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter too or just in the summer?
I generally just so my toes in the summer as my feet are in and out of boots, uggs, fluffy socks and slippers in the winter. I have a feeling this year I'll probably be painting my toes more as I won't be able to wear polish on my nails!
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
I've probably gotten it down to about 10 minutes for just basic makeup and about 20 when I do my eyes properly.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Ever since I started putting makeup on, I've always done my face first and then my eyes if I fancied it!
11. Do you 'collect' makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
When I first started I used to spend ALL my money on new makeup items but clique as it sounds, as I've grown I've just got used to buying what I need and using up my makeup that I don't use as often. Which I have to tell you is a very hard job, it feels like it lasts forever!
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Very very rarely, I think the second time I wore them was at my work Christmas night out in December.
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Full face of makeup to me is made up of moisturiser, primer, concealer, foundation, blush, eyebrows and mascara. I won't say I wear this everyday and you'll see why in the next question.
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
I don't wear makeup when I'm in the house, as the majority of time at home is either relaxing or doing assignments, essays or exam prep (revision) so I don't see the point in getting dolled up and it also lets my skin breathe! It's also good as these days I often the gym and only ever wear mascara for the gym!
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
If you'd asked me about a year ago I probably would have told you 'No!' without a doubt, but I feel more comfortable with myself to go out without any makeup on. My motto if you can go workout and sweat like a maniac in front of people, you can go outside without makeup on!
16. How many high end products do you have?
Not that many anymore, I've used most of them up and replaced them with drugstore alternatives.
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
My most used brushes I wash once a week and the rest every two weeks. I have got a daily brush cleaner that I need to start remembering to use!
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
I think if I've got a special occasion or its the first day back at school after a holiday is probably the only days I plan my outfit out!
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Quite often, I carry my school bag during the week for college and then my handbag during the weekend/when off school for work.
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
This varies constantly. My getting up if I'm in college is 6am and then when I'm not it's 8-9am, but going to bed is a different story! Anywhere between 9pm-3am depending.
21. How often & when do you workout?
Like I mentioned before I go every other day, so it's easy to remember and I've just recently tried doing an exercise class (my current fav is bokwa) and then doing an hour in the gym.
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right handed mainly but I can do a bit with my left.
23. How tall are you?
I am 5ft 3inches. Great things come in small packages guys :)
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I speak a bit of French from school and I can do a bit of sign language.
25. How many pets do you have?
I have 2. A cat and a dog
26. How often are you on blogger?
I try and get on at least twice a week in school time, but if I'm busy with college I just can't. In the holidays I try and get on it at least 4 times a week including using the blogger app on my iPhone.
27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Yes, I love hearing from everyone and I love learning that what I'm writing is reaching people as far away as Australia!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
I do have a little notepad that I write down any ideas for blog posts and I keep a running wishlist at the back of it!
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
My blog was originally named after my YouTube channel as I created it to run alongside it but when I started college I found it easier to blog because I could do it on the train to and from college and on breaks on my phone and was easier than trying to edit videos. I have currently taken a break from YouTube and whether I will carry on with filming I'm not entirely sure yet!
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I've just started using a Nikon CoolPix L810 which I am still getting used to!
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I still live at home, so my mum does the main cleaning and I do the cooking everyday and the dishwasher and then I wash clothes every other day.
32. What is your favourite colour?
It changes depending on when you ask me, at the moment it's coral and turquoise and seafoam.
33. What is your favourite beauty/fashion magazine?
Look magazine and Cosmopolitan are definitely my favourite at the moment.
34. Do you swear?
I do occasionally but I often find myself saying feck a lot more than any other swear word but I am trying to stop myself!
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I am currently taking a break from cleaning and re-arranging my room then it is off to work for me.